Current Projects Mooney WRP
1861 Rippon Blvd., Woodbridge, VA 22191
Prince William County Service Authority
John F. Heltzel
Project A: Modifications to the Controls and Process (C&P) Building
- Interior modifications to the main level of approximately 6,600-sq.ft. of existing C&P Building. The C&P Building is approximately 35 years old and is of masonry construction with a flat roof.
- Renovation of interior spaces to meet the current and future programming requirements, including remodeling and reconfiguring new locker rooms, laboratory, and offices. New interior gypsum walls, replacement flooring and ceiling systems will be provided. A new laboratory will be provided
- Replacement of existing membrane roof with new roofing system.
- Exterior repair work and repointing of existing masonry.
- Replacement of exterior storefront windows and doors.
- New HVAC, electrical and plumbing design, including a new enthalpy heat recover wheel
- Hazardous material abatement
Project B: Switchgear Building Hardening
- Temporary building enclosure
- Hazardous material removal
- Landscaping and new sidewalk
- Surrounding area drainage improvements
- Replacement of the entire building faÃade for 600-sq.ft. single story building
- New doors
- Replacement of the heating and air conditioning units
- Security system upgrades
- Fire suppression system upgrades
- Electrical work
- Improved access controls
- Improved lighting