Bid Schedule Colgate Stormwater PS
March 20th @ 11:00
2201 Broening Highway, Baltimore, MD 21224
City of Baltimore
The principal items of work to be done under this Contract shall consist of the following:
- Demolition of existing 30 HP stormwater pumps, 40 HP motors, 20” CI suction and 16” CI
discharge piping/supports, pump concrete pads, base elbow concrete pads, sump pump and piping,
electrical and SCADA system, door and windows, other piping and appurtenances.
- Installation of two (2) new stormwater pumping systems including 30 HP pumps and motor, 20”
DI suction piping system, 16” D1 discharge piping system, 5 ton hoist system, concrete pads,
piping supports and appurtenances.
- Installation of one (1) new sump pump systems routed to wet-well.
- Structural modi?cation to existing pump wall and slab penetration to accommodate proposed
- Install level transducer, floats, level control panel and chart recorder.
- Development of 3 Sequence of Construction subject to the Engineer’s review and approval.
- Contractor shall maintain pumping ability of the pump station throughout construction either
through phasing and/or the installation and operation of a temporary bypass pumping system. This
shall be prepared by the Contractor and reviewed and approved by the Engineer.
- Cleaning of existing wetwell of all solids, trash, debris etc.
- Structural rehabilitation of pump station and epoxy coating of wetwell.
- Upgrades to building heating and ventilation system include installation of a new inline supply fan
with associated ductwork and intake louver in the location of the existing windows.
- Installation of new complete EPDM rubber membrane roof system to include tapered insulation for
draining, tapered edge cants, flashing and replacement of drainage grates to be connected to existing
- Demolition of existing interior lighting and replace with fluorescent and high intensity type lights.
- Electrical and SCADA system upgrade.
- Tie new controls/alanns/signals into existing SCADA system.
- Installation of two new 48” precast manholes and associated piping.
- 10,000 gpm bypass system.
- Installation of new FRP door with flood gates, and waterproofing of pump station wall.
- Other miscellaneous work as shown on the drawings.